Career opportunities await you at Air Technology Engines
Air Technology Engines is continuing to hire skilled T53 mechanics and inspectors due to the increase of repair and overhaul business. Air Technology Engines is an authorized Honeywell T53 Service Center which overhauls and upgrades gas turbine engines, helicopter transmissions and dynamic components used in firefighting, armed forces and law enforcement helicopters.
YOU can be part of our team.
If you have what it takes, we urge you to apply immediately. Air Technology offers top pay
and a benefits package
second to none.
Experienced T53 mechanics and inspectors are encouraged to send their resumes to the email address listed at the bottom of this page.
Veterans with T53 experience are encouraged to apply.
A&P Inspectors and Mechanics:
Experienced A&P Mechanics and Inspectors are needed to perform inspection, overhaul and repair of T53 engines and components.
Qualified Candidates For A&P Mechanic and Inspector Positions Will Have the Following Education/Experience:
- Inspect, test, repair and overhaul helicopter engines and components.
- Read and interpret aviation maintenance manuals and specifications.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Perform repairs/inspections/overhauls to FAA approved standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- An A&P License is not required but preferred.
- T53 engine experience a plus-3 years of experience as an Aviation A&P Mechanic and/or Inspector is required.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to conduct work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Positions are full-time.
paid vacation, paid holidays, paid PTO days, paid medical benefits, paid dental, paid life and disability insurance, vision, 401K and more.
Send resume detailing experience for immediate consideration.